Today we are going to make a very delicious recipe. In this recipe, we do not use khoya, Mava, Kaju, etc. Today we are making sweet only using besan and milk powder. Using only these two ingredients we make a very testy recipe after eating this barfi everyone asked you how to make milk powder and besan burfi. And interesting things are it is made at very little time just 15-20 min. So let’s started with our recipe.
Ingredients for making Milk Powder and Besan Burfi:-
- Besan (2 cups)
- Sugar (2 cups)
- Milkpowder (2 cups)
- cardamom powder
- some dry fruits ( Kaju, Badam, etc)
- Ghee (1 cup)
Procedure For making Milk powder and Besan Burfi:-
- Take a pan and add 1 cup of ghee and wait until it makes hot.
- After that add 2 cups of besan and roast until they turn slightly golden in color or roast until good small.
- Then turn off the flame and add 2 cups of milk powder and mix with besan very well.
- Then after taking another pot and add 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup water.
- Turn the flame ON and boil the sugar and water and make 1 string sugar syrup (as shown in image)
- after that add sugar syrup into the mix of besan and milk powder and mix very well.
- After that take a plane tray and grease with ghee.
- Add the burfi mix into the tray and spread the thick layer as shown in the image.
- And add some dry fruits. (cut into small pieces)
- Keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Then after cute into the long pieces or as you want.
- Our tasty besan burfi is ready.
So please try this Milk Powder and Besan burfi and let me know how interesting and tasty it is!
Through your comments.