Today we are making one very small recipe. Making 1 string sugar syrup is a very easy recipe but some people are facing problems with it. 1 string sugar syrup is used in many recipes such as gulab jamun, Rasgulla, and many more. So today I will explain this recipe in detail. So let’s starts the recipe.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of water
Today we are making 1 string sugar syrup from 2 cups of sugar. If you want to make it more or less in quantity you adjust it in the same proportion.
- Take a suitable pot and add two cup of sugar in it.
- then add 1 cup of water.
- Boil it on a medium flame for 20 min.
- After 20 min you can check it just as shown in the image.
- As shown in the image just check the sugar syrup. Take a spoon and deep into the sugar syrup and hold on the pot (as shown in image) wain until the last drop.
- If our sugar syrup is ready then in the last drop we saw the string (just as shown in image).
- Another way of check the sugar syrup is to open an index finger and thumb and take one drop of sugar syrup and open a finger slowly. if the sugar syrup is ready one string is formed between two-finger. If its string is formed so our 1 string sugar syrup is ready. If they do not form cook some more time and check it again.
- So our sugar syrup is ready to use.
- One string sugar syrup is used in many recipes such as gulab jamun, some type of burfi like Milk Powder Besan burfi.
- So please try this sugar syrup and make an interesting recipe Milk Powder besan burfi which is available on my website.
So please try it and comment to me if you face any problem regarding the sugar syrup recipe. I will be happy to reply to you.