Today we are going to make a recipe for pizza. We all love to eat pizza and it is easily prepared at home with the help of simple tips. we always use yeast for making it but at various places, yeast is not available or is not of good quality. So today we will make pizza without using yeast.
let’s see which ingredients are required for making pizza without yeast
Ingredients for Recipe of Pizza (For making dough)
- Maida (1 cup)
- Oil (2 tbsp)
- Curd (2-3 tbsp)
- Baking soda (1/4 tsp)
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (as per test)
Ingredients For Recipe of Pizza (For topping)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Capsicum (8-10 pieces)
- Pizza sauce (3-4 tbsp)
- Oregano (1/4 tsp)
- Black pepper (1/4 tsp)
- Sweet corn
Firstly we have to prepare the dough for pizza
- Take a pot (of suitable size) and add in it, maida, curd, sugar, baking soda, salt, and 2-3 tsp oil.
- Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Add lukewarm water slowly and knead soft dough.
- And knead until the dough gets smooth.
- Rest for 1/2 hr and then start to make a pizza.
- Take a pizza tray and spread some oil or butter on it.
- Place the dough on the tray and flatten it with the help of hands or rolling pin.
- Maintain the thickness of 1/3 cm.
Now we are moving to the topping
- Preheat the oven at 200-degree centigrade.
- Spread some oil on the pizza base.
- Then spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over the base of the pizza
- After that grate, the cheese first and then spread over the pizza base.
- Place Capsicum pieces at some distance and onion, sweet corn too.
- After that, we have set the oven for 15 minutes at 200-degree centigrade.
- Place the pizza in the oven for baking.
- we are baking pizza with convection mode in a microwave oven.
- Cook the pizza until it turns golden brown in color.
- Then sprinkle some oregano, chili flex, and crushed black pepper.
- Now our pizza is ready to cut in pieces you need and enjoy it.
- Make sure the dough is soft.
- Make sure we use lukewarm water for making the dough.
- In a different oven, baking timing is varied.
- The above vegetable is not compulsory you can also use vegetables like paneer, tomato, olives, baby corn, mushrooms, and as per your choice and availability.
Please try this recipe at your home it is very simple very delicious and tasty. And share your experience with us on my blog.